Old October 22nd 04, 10:57 PM
Enfilade

Singh wrote in message ...
Odessa has been throwing a holy tantrum since we found her last night.

Does Odessa have "safe" places where she can go to curl up if she
wants some peace or some sense of security?

Nocturne's main "office" is under the bed and she also lays claim to
"beneath the end table beside the desk" and "under the bookshelf"
where she goes if reality is irritating/upsetting her. We always know
where to find her when the fire alarm goes off--in one of her
"offices." Does Odessa have an "office" she can retraet to?

--Fil