Old July 12th 12, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default (OT) Merry Maids - I'm ticked!

"MLB" wrote in message
OB Cats: I never updated about Persia not eating her kibble. I didn't
take her to the vet. It was just like when your car is making a funny
noise. You take it to a mechanic and it doesn't make that noise
anymore. Persia must have known I was planning to take her to the vet.
She started eating her kibble right away I'm still going to
switch
her to the wet R/x food. I'll keep an eye on her.

Jill

Several people were worried about Persia (me too) and you couldn't be
bothered to update the threads about the vet visit.
It annoys me, Jill.
We care about Persia and were waiting to know if it was bad or good.

You are so right about this. Most pet lovers are
worry worts" where our pets, or friends' pets are concerned/ I had got to
the point of thinking Jill didn't want to "tell us the " worst" and here
she seemed to have just forgotten that we were interested.

(snippage)

Excuse me if other things intruded in my life! I've been a little busy. I
had to have a plumber out to do some work. The subject of this post is just
one of the things I've been dealing with. I've been scheduling things,
arranging things. Seems like I've been on the phone more in the last few
weeks than I have in my entire tech support days. I'm sorry if I seem like
a bad friend.

Believe me, if anything bad was going on with Persia all those things would
fall by the wayside. And you'd definitely know about it.

Jill