Old March 19th 04, 08:33 AM
Hailey

What makes me so angry is that I work for a humane society... yes, I
know I
should have them all collared and tagged, but collars and tags help

people
contact the owner, they don't prevent the cat from getting into all the
trouble they can get into when allowed outside in an admittedly bad
neighborhood... so I'm aware of all these risks... but there were inches

of
snow on the ground this morning! It was below freezing on my way to

work,
and not much better than that on my way home. I'm so grateful they're

okay
and they were smart enough not to go far and they were smart enough to
respond when I called (all Peaches did was meow loudly, but it was

enough to
find her)... but I'm SO furious that they lied! I mean, the window has a
latch that you have to lift and hold while you're opening the window. My
cats, smart as they are, don't tend to cooperate to get into the

cabinets,
much less open a friggin' window. Any cat that wants out is going to

squeeze
through the smallest space, not open it three feet wide first. Plus, I

have
those lovely venetian blinds that only open or close or rotate if you

use
the hangy-turny thing to do so, and my cats can't open the blinds or

rotate
them the opposite direction of the way -I- always turn them (so that the
slits of light don't reflect on the computer screen). AUGH! I want to

pummel
the man into a leaking mass of bloody goo.

If you continue to demonstrate this kind of negligence regarding your
pets, there are people here who will see to it that the proper
authorities come and take them away from you.

Did you even read her post, you moron?? Unbelievable! you, not her post.