Old April 12th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! Lowna Link here

Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

I'z new here. Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct dat
since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. Kept me well
fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it didnt cost
too much. We had lots of fun and i did agility shows and made him lots
of money. Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

I think I am home furever now. They even bolted mai favorite bookshelf
to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin climb it safely.

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold as
ever!