Old April 12th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Hai! Lowna Link here

On Apr 12, 2:25*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

I'z new here. *Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct dat
since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. *Kept me well
fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it didnt cost
too much. *We had lots of fun and i did agility shows and made him lots
of money. *Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

I think I am home furever now. *They even bolted mai favorite bookshelf
to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin climb it safely.

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! *I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold as
ever!

Com to da beech wiff usses. Mine Uncle Bill is teeching me dat ajility
an it is funfun

Samanfa

Yes, join usses an welcom to da catmoonity.

--
WooToo