Old July 26th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default The Princess Rita and the Thunderstorm

She looks my Cinnamon right down to the rings on her tail.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"John A" wrote in message
In article
,
Jane wrote:

We had a lovely storm tonight. Booming thunder, torrents of rain,
lightning, and the lights and television were flickering on and off.

And here is the Princess:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20159731

Not much upsets her. Really.

Jane
- owned and operated by the unflappable Princess Rita

What a gorgeously unruffled kitty. Last big storm we had here my two
owners, who quake in fear and dread at the vacuum cleaner, sat on the
windowsill watching it all. They were terribly disappointed when it
eventually finished. I'm sure they felt that a good slave should have
been able to keep it going.

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy