Old July 1st 03, 12:48 AM
Cheryl

Dee wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, blcker wrote:

"Dee" wrote in message
Is anyone here familiar with what way in which inflammatory bowel
disease might affect the liver? Any suggestions for liver
support? Thanks.

"blcker" wrote in message

Dee, are you familiar with the yahoo feline IBD group?

Thanks blcker,

I went there a couple of weeks ago and sent in an "application" to
join, but never heard anything back from anyone.

Dee

Try again, Dee. I subscribe to it and there is a wealth of
information there, not to mention some good people who answer any and
all questions you have to the best of their ability. All people going
through the same thing with their cats that we are.

--
Cheryl