Old July 29th 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default (OT) Sleeping Better!

jmcquown wrote:
I got a birthday present for myself!

The old-timers to this ng know I've suffered from insomnia for years.
Valerian Root capsules seem to help. Melatonin tablets work but give me
very vivid sometimes disturbing dreams.

I had the same problem with Calcium Lactate, although Melatonin works
for me.

I have slept better in the last two nights than I have in the last 30
years. I love this sound machine!

I agree! I used to have a travel alarm clock that combined sound
machine features (either to mask external sounds to help you fall
asleep, or to offer an unintrusive "wake up call") with ordinary alarm
clock features. (Actually I still have it, but the button that served
to set the various features fell down inside, and the travel catalog
from which I bought it no longer carries them.)