Old July 19th 18, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Officers list fur review!

ann wrote:

On 7/17/2018 5:46 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 2:37:39 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 5:06:52 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
To all, Iz got the bestest list wez have fur now! Please
check and help Meowmie edit it ok?

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,JAMYUARY, 2018
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance - Open
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Diplocat 4 Doggies - Iowna
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent
Note: If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list
alphabetically Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat
Mahoney Secretary of Bittees - OPEN
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the
Fierce Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Document Examiner - Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
Co-Secretaries of Bittees - Wascal
Co-Secretaries Assistant to Bittees - OPEN Was Squeex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger
Greykitten Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring
mischief - Pipps

Frum A Meowmie fur

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah

HiHi A Meowmie...fangu fur da XLnt(pun intended) jopp.

I see:
Co-Secretaries of Bittees - Wascal ... Bump Wascal up to
Secrerery Co-Secretaries Assistant to Bittees - OPEN Was Squeex
...we dunt gneed anudur. "The Maggie May Bittee Committee": -
Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,Sunrise ... add: and enny udder
kitteez hoo wannabe. ... Ulzo, du we hab da lyzt in
alffabettykull Ordur??

Fanggue,
Grand Pooh Bah

Wez got dat right?

Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Diplocat 2 Moon - Books
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent
Note: If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list
alphabetically Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten
the Fierce Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca
Silverkitten the Fierce Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Diplocat 4 Doggies - Iowna
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,
Sunrise and any kittahs who wanna be
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Diplocat 2 Furrance - Open
Document Examiner - Open
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps
and Books
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger
Greykitten Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco
P.Catrane Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo

O...I see... itz boff alfa names, wiff jobs not in ordur...insted
ov twu liztz...wun wiff jobz by impurtinse, an annuder wiff name
alpha order...hmmm...innereztink! And I betcha lotza woik tu du
tuu...

Fixing the Human Economy was Samwise. He went to the bridge on
Friday.

So sorry to hear that. List fixed.

A meowmie