Old February 16th 05, 08:57 AM
hobbs

I would love to see them Cheryl but unfortunately I couldn't get the pics,
only thesquares they 'should' have been in lol that sometimes happens to me.
Jean.P. ps I'm sure they are quite georgous though. Jean.

Cheryl wrote in message
On Tue 15 Feb 2005 09:01:00p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Wow! They really *DO* look like Bengal's - are you sure they
aren't? Well, whatever they are, they are *GORGEOUS*!!!

They are, aren't they. Their parentage is totally unknown. They
were found under someones shed. The wierd thing is that of the litter
of four, the two males are identical brownish tabbies, the two
females are identical gray tabbies. Their markings are identical, but
the grays are like dilute versions of the browns.

Scarlett is unique of any cats I've known. She took a long time to
grow, but she had some health problems. Now, she is very looooong and
narrow. If you look down on her, she is only a couple of inches wide.
But she has a long neck, and a very long body. If she sees something
that scares/interests her and she lengthens her body to strain to
check it out, she looks so funny!

--
Cheryl