Old December 23rd 17, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

On 2017-12-22 06:29:17 +0000, said:

Hai
ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but
lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise famlee
sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum da plase
wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai furw=evur
hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et wuz Pipps
sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community wer Pipps n
Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every daiWeh luv doin
et LufsBOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^

Hi, Books. Welcome! I'z heard about you from mine Paw. You sound like
quite the handsome boycat.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Francesca da Fierce

Hi Francesca da Fierce
Fangu fur da nise welkum
i hav sean yer pixtur n yew r bootiful uh huh
mabe weh cud go git uh nip lawtay sumtym ?
ai m MR Lucky n i can tell yew ubowt fingz iffen yew wunna
Merry Kissamouse
BOOKS