Old May 22nd 05, 08:01 AM
Kathryn

"Marina" wrote in message
They just rang. Nikki hasn't gained consciousness and her temp has stayed
over 41 C for several hours now. She keeps cramping, and on the vet's
recommendation, I gave them permission to release her. They asked me if I
wanted to b ethere with her, but since she hasn't regained consciousness
I'm not going. I don't want to have hysterics on the bus. Frank and Mere
are worried enough as it is. Oh, my poor baby girl.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news Marina. Lots of purrs coming your way. I
can't imagine how difficult this must be for you.

Give Frank and Mere lots of scritches and cuddles.

Kathryn