Old August 20th 03, 09:20 PM
Tabitha kitten

Default Tuna Place Purrs Again, Please?

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
I guess that tuna place Mom talked to last week decided not to take
her [I think they're stupid, but that's my opinion], but she's talking
to another one tomorrow. I *really* hope she and Dad find tuna places
soon, as upset as they are about not having them.

Felix, not liking upset humans

Well, Felix, I and my big sisters and little brother will all give you
lots and lots of purrs for good tuna-place luck for your humans. I've
only been with these humans for a coule of months, but in that time I've
how tuna-place stress can take a toll on humans. And that just creates
more work for us little kitties - it can take an awful lot of purrs to
dissipate that much human stress.

Tabitha kitten