Old August 20th 03, 09:28 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Tabitha kitten had some very interesting things
to say about Tuna Place Purrs Again, Please?:
Seanette Blaylock wrote:
I guess that tuna place Mom talked to last week decided not to take
her [I think they're stupid, but that's my opinion], but she's talking
to another one tomorrow. I *really* hope she and Dad find tuna places
soon, as upset as they are about not having them.
Felix, not liking upset humans

Well, Felix, I and my big sisters and little brother will all give you
lots and lots of purrs for good tuna-place luck for your humans. I've
only been with these humans for a coule of months, but in that time I've
how tuna-place stress can take a toll on humans. And that just creates
more work for us little kitties - it can take an awful lot of purrs to
dissipate that much human stress.
Tabitha kitten

Thanks, Tabitha. Mom told me about the tuna place problems your humans
are having, so I'm purring for them too. At least you have other cats
to help you take care of the humans. All I've got is that stupid bird
they won't let me eat.

Felix, thinking too many cats have tuna place problems with their
humans lately

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom