Old February 24th 05, 09:34 PM
Cat Protector

I happen to think the CFA is a good organization but there are a lot of
politics involved. Then again, you get that with a lot of organizations.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Orchid" wrote in message
On 23 Feb 2005 22:05:35 -0800, "Troy Mangum"
wrote:

Do you happen to know if they are they recognized by The International
Cat Association or any other breed registration orgs?

We are accepted for Championship status in every registry
except CFA (who believes that our incredibly sweet cats are 'vicious
and unhandleable'). I responded to your query in alt.cats and
alt.pets.cats.

Orchid
See Orchid's Kitties! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/bengalpage
Want a Purebred Cat? Read This! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/orchid