Old June 24th 05, 07:07 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:02:55 +0000, Fritti
wrote:

Mognusticat Wrote:
How many names do you have for your cat? We seems to have loads!

Hmm... cat names. We only have two cats. I use a whole bunch of pet
names for them, often interchangeably depending on how norty they're
being at the time!

Scout - Scouty Girl, Scouty, Purrball
Silver - Sillybilly, Silly, Her Greediness, Lazybones, Hoover, our
'Ponginese'
Interchangeably - 'Baby girl', 'Sweetypie', 'Sweety', 'Norty Girl',
'El Destructo' (usually Silver), 'Girls', 'Madame', 'Princess'

Hmmm... poor Scouty's missing out in the nickname department. It must
be because she's so shy and retiring. Silver's the one who's 'in your
face' all the time demanding attention.

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life