Old April 19th 04, 08:22 PM
Sherry

R U kidding, Sherry? We don't live in a monarchy so that *would* be
threatening behavior here in USA. But I've always got the impression those
royals do whatever, wherever, whenever they want......with no consequences
to their exalted hides. Whole different ballpark than here.

Walllll....I'm telling ya, Pilgrim, NOBODY shoots *anything* close enough to my
house to spotlight my cats. Nobody. Not even Dubbya himself.
And on second thought, what kind of fun is tramping through pastures at night
shooting a defenseless animal? Killing for the *sheer* sake of killing. Not for
food, not even for trophy, which is bad enough. I'd seriously wonder about
what's in the heart of someone who enjoys that.

Sherry