Old July 13th 05, 09:12 PM
jmcquown

Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:02:08 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
wrote:

snip
Anyway, we won't be out on the street corner with the cats in their
carriers come the end of the month. But we do have to move and asap.
I look on this as yet another warning signal - if we were on a
volcano it would mean 'eruption imminent'. I fully expect them to
keep messing with our heads if we stay, so I want to get out before
she blows. Keep the purrs coming please...

House hunting purrs still coming your way. Hoping and purring that you
will now have enough time to find a truly GOOD place before you have
to move.

And I can commiserate with the frustration of dealing with immigration
(well, I never had to deal with them, but imagine all bureuacracies
are the same, and after twenty years in the Army I know a little about
have paperwork can be lost). And it's not like accurate records can't
be kept - just look at AARP, I swear those people started sending me
mailouts the day I became eligable to join.

I'm not near eligible (I'll be 45 on the 26th) and I get mailings from AARP!
I feel like using the self-addressed stamped envelope to send them back a
photo of me along with a copy of my birth certificate! LOL

Jill