Old July 13th 05, 09:37 PM
Petra Zinnen

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:02:08 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
wrote:

Karen,

I do hope, that you'll find another decent apartment, soon, where you,
DH and the furbabies are safe as long as you want!

Anyway, we won't be out on the street corner with the cats in their
carriers come the end of the month. But we do have to move and asap. I
look on this as yet another warning signal - if we were on a volcano
it would mean 'eruption imminent'. I fully expect them to keep messing
with our heads if we stay, so I want to get out before she blows.
Keep the purrs coming please...

Purrs coming

Petra