Old August 10th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default RB Anniversary

On Aug 9, 11:19 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Everything I've ever read about Quetzie makes me love him. I hope that
after you mourn for him for awhile that you and Tom are able to enjoy
the memories of the time you had him living with you. Purrs and
gentle headbutts from Hobbes, Lacey, Sam, and Barnabus

Gentle thoughts and encouragement from me.
Julie