Old July 25th 18, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Wow! Where did everyone go?

On 7/24/2018 6:48 PM, joy wrote:
On 7/24/2018 3:04 PM, Auric Hellman wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:59:16 -0700 (PDT), Bill Stock
wrote:

It used to be so busy here. I guess all the cats have their own
FaceBook pages now. I wouldn't know, I'm not on any of that Social
Media crap. Yes I'm old.

Smokey still loves her baths BTW; she cries until she gets her baf.
I'm lucky if I get away with two 'baths' a day. We have developed
quite a ritual around this activity, she looks at the water in the
bath bucket when I bring it and rubs her chops along the rim of the
bucket. She loves getting her body, tail and face washed, but the
toes and belly are off limits. This is somewhat odd, as she loves
showing her belly for a rub. Although yesterday I was given the
special privilege of washing the belly. You can still wash the Bum,
but you have to ask first now. ;-)

I'm here, but rarely does anyone respond when I post. I'm not one who
enjoys conversing with myself.

Dr. Auric D. Hellman

There are a few of us left, but not very many.

I don't remember Dr. Hellman ever posting here about cats.

Jill