Old August 2nd 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default OT - LA Bans Fast Food

"CatNipped" wrote in message

LOL! Yeah, seat belts are a personal peeve to me too - I had a friend who
allowed her children to stand up in the back seat of her car - she
wondered why I never let my children go anywhere with her!

Nose Kisses,

Nose Kisses, doing much better Lori.

My kids used to really upset some of those people, usually women, who let
their kids ride without wearing their seat belts or in a car seat. Mandy
would stare at them in the parking lot then loudly say to Mike "They don't
love their kids any." Mike, playing along would ask why. Mandy would say
"They don't want to keep them safe and buckle their seat belts." I'd
pretend that I didn't hear them and the offending parents couldn't/wouldn't
call me on it. I think they knew they were in the wrong.

Pam S