Old December 19th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default So what happened....

. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
to the invasion by alt.lame, er flame? The only troll I've seen lately
is good old Iben Getiner and he's old news!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Lori,

Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope I'm not
contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other words, I hope no one
else responds to my response).

MaryL

Sorry, you're right. It just tickles me when some grade-schoolers come into
a group, announce they're going to "trash it" into non-existence like the
aftermath of an atomic bomb... and instead go almost completely unnoticed.
It amazes me how much delusion of power the internet gives kids.

Hugs,

CatNipped