Old March 31st 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla =^..^=

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

"Christine BA"
30.3.2010 21:24, Dave kirjoitti:
Stormmee wrote:
we await your apology

Don't hold your breath. I am sorry...but this stuff is appalling for
anyone
whose age is in the double digits.

This has nothing to do with age. I refuse to confine myself to doing stuff
that someone sees appropriate for my age! I play lots of computer games,
many of which could be described as kids' games, but they amuse me so I
play. The reason why I don't like meowchat all that much is because
English is not my first language, not my second either, so sometimes it
gets confusing what is meant, when the same original word isn't always
meow-spelled the same way. It is just a like/not like situation. But then
I don't start verbally bashing everyone on this newsgroup for using it, I
just said I'm not comfortable using it, and will go on lurking here.
And anyway, since when is being childish a bad thing, especially when it
doesn't hurt anyone???

Right you are

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person EG
Love
Anti Kyla