Old March 31st 10, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Uh Joak What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

"Fred"
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:35:05 -0400, Dave's busy little fingers typed:

Sparafucile wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:20:52 -0400, Dave wrote:

I thought this was place to exchange info on cats, not act like a
bunch of children. I've come here in the past, and don't remember
this foolishness.

It requires two things that a self-righteous asshole like you doesn't
have: imagination and a sense of humor/playfullness.

Maybe I'm plonked so you won't see this...

What I always find interesting is how easily offended people in the
internet become when they're criticized.

My sense of humor is just fine...but grown-ups using this moewchat is
the equivalent of talking to each other in babytalk. It's childish, so
grow the hell up.

If you don't like it here, don't visit or ask our advice.

As I already said, I'll be heading over to the health-behavior group.

You seem to have created a lot of fuss and continued to return here to
keep the thread alive. That's just troll activity.

Hey Unka Fred
What do Trolls use to make a long distance call?
A Troll-Free Number wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mosey

--
Regards,