Old December 15th 15, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Hsppy birthday

Christina Websell wrote:

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Happy Birthday! Is it Dec 1 or 2? Whenever I see a post from you, it might
already be the next day for you, so it's hard to tell.

--

The UK is 6 hours ahead mostly- more sometimes. so when you are all sitting
down after your dinner to post it's time for bed here.

It's 8 hours from California! So when I'm relaxing in the evening, you
folks are starting to get up the next morning, depending on how late my
relaxation happens on a given evening, and how early some of you may get up.

--
Joyce

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing
that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
-- A. Einstein