Old December 21st 15, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Hsppy birthday

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 00:12:48 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Happy birthday, Christina.

--
Adrian

Well, it's tomorrow, but imagine you remembering! Thanks so much.

Happy Birthday! Is it Dec 1 or 2? Whenever I see a post from you, it might
already be the next day for you, so it's hard to tell.

--

The UK is 6 hours ahead mostly- more sometimes. so when you are all sitting
down after your dinner to post it's time for bed here.

It's 8 hours from California! So when I'm relaxing in the evening, you
folks are starting to get up the next morning, depending on how late my
relaxation happens on a given evening, and how early some of you may get up.

Here in Florida we're going to be celebrating New Year's Eve on London
time. We're just too old to stay up till midnight, so we'll be doing
it around 6pm. Actually I'm up until midnight most nights, but the
older folks do tend to go to bed early.

Since it's a standing joke about Florida and the Early Bird Special, I
guess we can call it the Early Bird New Year.