Old December 11th 17, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Rebecca haz left fur da Brij

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 6:19:32 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so dat I kud say gudbye. Rebecca leevz behind a greeving Meowmie, a luvving brofur, an a inconsolabul speshul frend.

Sundance

[In a villa somewhere in the south of Furrance, a Havana Brown gentleman kitty (looking not quite as sleek as in his younger days) slowly and sadly feeds pages of music into a hearthfire. As the last page burns, the words "Symphony Rebecca par M. Hercule Lenoir" disappear into the flames. ""Au revoir, ma cherie," he says, "until we are together again."]

Pipps and Books are sad sad cuz weh wyl miss Rebecca and are purring her way to RB broken hearts from owr Meowmie tu Anti Sandy