Old May 4th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Time fur a pawty!

On Thu, 3 May 2007 18:17:22 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

I iz readi anna so iz da rezt of mine howze, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
Hihi kittiez!

Well, we'fe rekovered frum da Young Eye-land adventure, and I finks
itz tyme fur anofur kommunity get-togefur, don't you?

So letz see, we haff Rebecca's Purrday to celebrate, and da (former)
Highland Kittiez noo howze to celebrate, hmmm, anyfing else????

So gize, whaddya fink? A liddle pawty? Where and when? Fluffykitz, do
you galz haff any noo goodies to cook up?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/1/2007 8:19:40 PM