Old January 9th 19, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Ranger Roadcat Reports, Jan 4 through 6 2019

I almost fogetted a furry important part. On Fursday da moving guys moved all da stuff out of da downstairs. When Paw comed upstairs that evening he told meowmie dat dere was a wooden hatch in da closet in Harri's room dat him never noticed before, and it was standing open. Dem searched da howse for all of us kitties to make sure dat nobody was in da hidden space unner da stairs. Dey was able to find me and Sammy, but Francesca was teleported away on assignment so dey couldn['t find herowself. When her finally comed home dat night, Paw runned downstairs and sealed up da hatch.

Francesca told usses when we wasa alone dat her had to teleport around and find Harri Roadcat's former assistants, and get them to help her move all da sensitive documents and equipment out of Harri's secret hideaway before any hoomins founded them.

And while we haf been staying in dis hotel, Meowmie and Paw wtart looking for all da kitties whenever dey come in from running errands. Me an Sammy is allez easy to find, but dey never find Francesca until well after dark. Francesca has been 'porting to the area where Meowmie an Paw is finking about renting a house, and checking out da neighborhood. Da house dat dey is looking at now, up on a hill, has a furry active community of local kitties. Across da street is a handsome orange tabby named Mr. Big. Him is furry nice, and knows efurrything dat goes on in da neighborhood. An dere is a liddle black kitty named Shadow who is furry mellow, and a big grey longhair kitty named Maxamillian whoo is a enforcer for the local kitty mafia.

So far da potential new home seems to be checking out ok.