Old January 25th 19, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default purr request

On 1/24/2019 8:01 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 6:50:55 AM UTC-8, ann wrote:
My Mommy could still use some feel better purrs. She said she is feeling
better from having pneumonia but is only working 4 hours each day. I'm
making sure she is keeping warm at night by sleeping against her.

Lucy Lu

Human note:

I had to open our store as I had work to get done. I also email my
customers to let them
know I was sick last week and working shorter hours this week. I'll see
how next week goes.

Ann

Sorry I'm late...hope you are feeling better by now. Mine Meowmee just haz houh cold, and that's basd enough. She finally remembered that she had 2 inhalers from last time, so she's feeling a bit better. That's how come she's postig today.

My mommy is feeling better but some days she is tired. Sending lots of
purrs for your mommy to feel better.

Lucy Lu