Old February 18th 19, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Please excuse small 2foot note

I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they
*think* this one is Rose Marie).

It's actually a real puppy. There was a bad accident Saturday caused
by an elder person who didn't realize they were past driving and
getting easily confused. I can sympathize with how this can happen
(not like, just understand).

The owners of a large dog with pups going for basic shots were hit head
on. The mother dog did not survive but 5 puppies of 8 did (1 still in
danger) as did all the humans. The 2 owners should be out of the
hospital in the next 3-6 days but aren't up to puppy care.

Please, if possible, try to secure your pets when driving. It's
difficult, I know. But make your best effort. See, the 4 foots don't
have the protection of seatbelts.

Carol, crunching puppy food and adding broth and dog milk per the vet