Old February 18th 19, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Please excuse small 2foot note

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 1:25:33 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they
*think* this one is Rose Marie).

It's actually a real puppy. There was a bad accident Saturday caused
by an elder person who didn't realize they were past driving and
getting easily confused. I can sympathize with how this can happen
(not like, just understand).

The owners of a large dog with pups going for basic shots were hit head
on. The mother dog did not survive but 5 puppies of 8 did (1 still in
danger) as did all the humans. The 2 owners should be out of the
hospital in the next 3-6 days but aren't up to puppy care.

Please, if possible, try to secure your pets when driving. It's
difficult, I know. But make your best effort. See, the 4 foots don't
have the protection of seatbelts.

Carol, crunching puppy food and adding broth and dog milk per the vet

Purrs for the pups - I always tell people I see that have dogs unsecured about the time we had our Boston Terriers (both RB) unsecured in the back seat, when an ambulance pulled out in front of us and we slammed on the brakes.. Both dogs went flying into the back of our seats. Buster wasn't hurt, but Jasper had a black eye from it. We drove to the closest pet supply place and bought seat belts for them.