Old August 3rd 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Another Buffy the Garage Cat update

"Gandalf" wrote in message

The pictures don't come NEAR to showing how thin he really is, if you
have looked at them :-(

I purposely took them, as much as I could, to HIDE how thin he really
is.

I figured that the rescue organization *might* use one of them when he
goes up for adoption.

If I place my fingers just ahead of his hip bones, there is about than 3
cm of thickness there. On Kenzie, there is about 8cm there.

And I thought MCG was skinny when we first got her. I thought she was an
oriental at first. Nope, a regular moggy who probably weighed about half of
what she was supposed to weigh.

Buffy is adorable and I know you will help him find a perfect home, even
though it can't be with you.

Pam S.