Old January 24th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:52:33 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.
WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT DEESE SPOTZ, WITCH ar NEOW OPIN????

Secretary of Defense ...Who neow???

Dis is now Cash (he is edited in below aready in some places)

Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who neow???

Dis was shared and listed alphabetically wif Rebecca (before we knew
she was sick). Was supposed to be co-chair

Actual age need not be known but wez want to rename this 'co-secretary'
and just list alphabetically? Would it be fair to say 'believed to be
15 and up' is reasonable? I don't think we have many kittahs now in
that range but not sure.

Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov
Catmerica poztz ...Who???

Smile, woudnt mind helping out there.

A meowmie

DumMeowmee mezt it op, an remofft da lizt...Wyll repozt.
Pit2nya