Old May 12th 17, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Has anyone heard from MaryL?

On 2/25/2017 9:28 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I haven't seen any posts from her in a while. I hope everything is okay.

Jill

Hi Jill,

My old computer crashed, and I had difficulty setting up Thunderbird and
newsgroups in the new one. Everything else worked fine, but newsgroups
gave me problems. They still don't look right, but I hope I can control
them now. Thanks for asking. Your message is old, so I hope you will
see my reply.

Everything is fine at my house except that I need to go for physical
therapy once or twice a week. Duffy, Selina and Kikki are all in good
shape. TED is especially impressed with Duffy. He says he is in
remarkable condition for a 19-year-old cat.

MaryL