Old May 26th 18, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Everyone is still alive

On 5/24/2018 10:52 PM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2018 19:32:08 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 5/22/2018 10:40 PM, dgk wrote:
Much to my surprise, Nipsy is doing pretty well. I guess that shadow
in his lungs wasn't cancer because he would certainly be dying from
that by now. He does have a serious heart murmer but I don't know that
anything can be done about it.

I'm glad to hear Nipsy is doing pretty well. I'm certainly not a vet so
I couldn't really hazard a guess. I hope they enjoy the new yard.

Jill

New yard is in, it looks great. All three cats came out for a few
minutes this afternoon, even feral Baby. Much sniffing occurred. Then
I had to go so we all came inside. I'm going away for a few days and
was nervous that things would get too dry but the cat sitter agreed to
water the yard if necessary. It's not likely to be necessary since a
big storm is heading our way and will rain for much of the weekend.

I'll try to get some pics of the yard up when I get home.

Can't wait to see them! Have a safe trip.

Jill