Old December 19th 05, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Loss of appetite

Good luck to you and Sasha. Sounds like he's feeling better.

Rhonda

wrote:

Sorry I didn't update sooner...

Sasha's appetite has returned, but he is still not eating as much as he
used to. I have supplemented his diet with syringe feedings of Hill's
A/D (about 36mls). I'm just happy that he doesn't run away from his
food like he used to before.

The course of antibiotics has ended, and I hope Sasha is on the road to
a resumption of his full appetite. His drinking is normal. I noticed a
bowel movement the other day. The stool did not seem abnormal.
Urination seems normal as well.

Thanks for the advice.