Old August 17th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh via CatKB.com

Default Feline Pine Scoop Litter - Does not Scoop!

cybercat wrote:
Sounds good.
I wonder if we can get that over here. It's worth asking I guess.
I am looking for a new brand because the one that I am, using is so dusty
&
clumpy that I find my own asthma starts, never mind the poor cats!!
Anymore idea's/ recommendations welcomed too please?

I was so surprised that this Target store brand litter has so little dust
and
fragrance. It costs about $3.60 for 14 lbs, too.

What brands do you get over there? Wonder if you could do some online
research?

Obvious, yet brilliant Idea, Lol )

Thanx for that one. doing that right now & will let you know the results. I
have looked for the one that you mention (Target), but it is not on the site
that I found, & they only ship within the USA . Having said that, there are
thousands to try out, out there to choose from, & I don't know half of the
brands.

Has anyone ever tried those silicon based granules @ all? I just wondered how
they work ( for how long for too), & if they are any good? The other question
that springs to mind, is what are the wood based ones like? And, is it hard
to get your cat to convert to a new type of product?
Sorry for so many questions, but I really do want to do a complete change,
then stick with it

Sheelagh "o"

--
Sheelagh "o"