Old October 3rd 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Copy cat

On Oct 3, 7:04*am, "Adrian" wrote:
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I realised
Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom in the
night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the bathroom,
while I use the hoomin equivalent.

Dunzi doesn't like to be caught in the act- the other day she was
heading for her box and Dave got up to use the loo and she ducked back
as if to say "after you". Sarsi on the other hand most mornings when
I'm using the toilet comes in and gets in her box and sits there
looking at me as if to say "Isn't this fun?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs