Old October 3rd 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

Default Copy cat

In article ,
"Adrian" wrote:

The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I realised
Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom in the
night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the bathroom,
while I use the hoomin equivalent.

My observation is that felines frequently follow some examples set by
their two-legs. Leila doesn't do the bathroom thing - though Teeny did
- but she *does* come into the kitchen for a bite to eat any time I go
in to either get my own food or take my plethora of meds.

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is. -Yogi Berra