Old October 4th 09, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Copy cat

William Hamblen wrote:
On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:22:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:02 am, MLB wrote:
Then sometimes they run like the
wind to leave their scents behind. Does anyone else agree with this
thought?

Don't know why through it's apparently normal behaviour according to
some cat books but about half the time after Sarsi has used her box
she gets a major attack of the zoomies

As does my cat. I think they feel lighter.

Bud

That was my first thought many years ago. But really think about a cat
in the wild in this position His enemies would surely detect the odor,
so the cat would want to leave the area quickly to save its life. Of
course it is instinct now left over from the wild ancestors. MLB