Old July 1st 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Attacked by vicious cat ...

On 6/30/2011 4:17 PM, hopitus wrote:
Any tiny chance, maybe holding an umbrella close to your head, you
might lure
the entire killer bird family over to yard of Tanked Lawnmower Rider
(see, already
he has a name other than Neighbor). Charge up your vid cam at the
ready if you
get this done......good vids sure to follow. You could send them to
that show
"Funniest Home Vids" maybe for money.

LOL! I like that. Tanked Lawnmower rider. TLR.

Actually yesterday one of the parents was watching me closely when I got
home from work and I could see a bug in its beak so it was doing feeding
duty. It didn't attack me so maybe the babies learned to take flight.
It still followed me from where it was perched on the fence to the tree
in my front yard and was making just a soft calling voice at me, so it
wasn't as angry as the other night.