Old February 2nd 19, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default We'z having a party!

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 5:25:51 AM UTC-8, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[Ranger hops into the teleporter then reappears moments later with Pipps and Books. He then flips a switch on the basement wall, causing a the lights to dim, a disco ball to descend from the ceiling, and spotlights to shine on the disco ball. He then leads Pipps to the dance floor.

Francesca grabs Books by the paw and leads him to the dance floor as well..]

P2nya luukz arownd fur hur Syunnydance...
I hope he'z up tu doink da slo-dance...we wunt twirl rownd an get D-Z!
P2nya