Old February 5th 19, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default We'z having a party!

On 2/4/2019 8:07 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Well, dis ub course is da basement. Da washer and dryer is down here, along wif da warm boxes (human note: the furnace and the water heater). If we slip through dis kitty-sized passage we come out in what is gonna be Meowmie's office, but currently is where she stores a lot of bokses waiting to be unpacked. Next to dis is da living room, wif da TeeVee and da rocking chair (furry nice to nap on) an da couch (perfect perch fur looking out da window an watching the front yard skwirls). Den dis is da dining room - or it will be when Meowmie an Paw finish unpacking bokses. Dis cabinet is just fur kitty supplies, though we let Meowmie an Paw put googie stuff in here too. We'z gotz some yummy gooshiy fudz and some good kibble, and dere's allez a can of sammons in da frig.

Dis fireplace between da living room an da dining room so far is just fur decoration. Miss Francesca likes to hide out here.

Down da hallway we'z gots da front bafroom. Dis is where da hoomins keep a bowl of kitty water (dey call it da Princess Bowl, cuz Francesca likes to drink out of it). Den dere's Paw's office, den da hall closet, den Meowmie's sewing room, an dis is da hoomins bedroom. Dere is lots of room unner da bed for kitties to relax, and when we hop on to Paw's bedside table an paw at da blinds him lifts dem a few inches so we can look out. Den ober here is da hoomin's second bafroom. We'z got a kibble dish an a wadder bowl in here.

An if we goes back unner da hoomin bed, we find anudder secret passage dat brings us back to da basement!

Over here, in da big part of da basement, is a nice window fur looking out at da back yard. We getz skwirls here, and neighborhood kitties comes back here too.

So, Miz Lucy Lu, dat's da howse. It's laid out much betterer fur kitties dan da place we had in Illinois.

Your new house will be fun for you to live in. I like to look out the
windows to watch the birds and skwirls too.

Lucy Lu