Old November 18th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Purr Request

The group is sending purrs and I am adding my prayers

"MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com"
wrote in message ...
Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip leaves
on top?

Thanks,

--
MatSav