Old May 5th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Default Good Mews

Tabbeycat wrote:
Our aunt and uncle haf moved back from New Jersey! Dey just couldn't
STAND how cold it was up there. I don't get to go wif the hoomins, but
I like to call dem and talk to deyr cat Sassy. She looks just like me,
but with a mackerel-tabby and white pattern and a redder nose. She
just got declawed ,though, because her hoomins have a lot of expensive
furniture and dey don't want to buy a sratchin post. Sassy isn't even
known fur scratchin furniture anyway. Bein declawed has made Sassy
alot shyer.
Purrs,
L. Tabbey

Dat is so sad. Ower purrs for