Old November 25th 05, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Default Do those kitty litter mats work?

Um, I like that idea. But neither Hyperbole nor the Princess of
Tasmania has any truck with gizmos that help them remove litter from
their paws.

I tend to wonder that if the litter (I use "Fresh Step") smells good
enough, they don't care if they track bits of litter through the house.

(Of course, the obvious scientific experiment, which I could submit to
"The Journal of Irrproducible Results", is not something I would care
to do.)