Old June 19th 12, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Goofie brough in a present

From: "Bastette"
Subject: Goofy brought in a present last night.
Date: 16 June 2012 06:45

nik Simpson wrote:

On 6/8/2012 3:17 PM, Bastette wrote:

I had a similar, though not quite as grotesque, experience several years
ago. A bird got into my apartment (my previous apt) and Smudge caught

it.
There must have been one hell of a chase before she got it, though. I

was
asleep in my bedroom with the door shut, and when I got up, I found

feathers
*everywhere*. I also found a couple of globules of *something* - a

bloody
something. And one severed bird foot.

Yes, been there, Emily used to carry out controlled detonations of Blue
Jays in the living room, I'd come home from work and there would be
feathers everywhere, and unidentifiable bird components ;-)

It was quite a vacuuming job!
I came home from work once to find everything off my shelves where Boyfie
had pursued a blackbird who'd come in to steal cat food for his babies.
There were a lot of small black feathers around but I think he got away by
the skin of his teeth.
Tweed