Old December 16th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Default Wife sitting in chair

snuffy wrote
Its obvious that David Stevenson does not love his wife and it very
sad that Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson continue to live together. The wife
is doing her best to ignore the situation but the cat is aware of her
feelings and is trying to wake her up. Mr. Stevenson seems pleased
that their cat patted her with its claws out. 3 times right in front
of his eyes without him doing anything about it. I've lately taken
up meditation and when Snuffy walks in as Im meditating he always
wants to get involved. The first time I had my eyes closed and was
sitting on the floor, he patted me on the leg and it felt so
wonderful but he didnt have his claws out. Now he just does the
figure 8 around my legs. which means get up and do something. But
during play he has had his claws out at bit. The cat wants Mrs.
Stevenson to realize what is going on with her husband and leave
him. . Wake up Mrs Stevenson and leave that bum.

What a wonderful post. Now there's a really nice person.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome